Saturday, December 1, 2012

Esmeria Organic’s Skin care product : Part I




  I've been wanting to blog about
 Esmeria Organic’s Skin care product for the longest time 
and there's no other better time than
this month ! my 1 year anniversary with
 Esmeria Organic’s Skin care product.

I've never stay with a skin care product for this long ,
I changed my skin care product so often
because most of the products are not as effective as it is.
so i don't see the point in sticking to them. 

Where did i found it?
In watson! i was looking for a travel set skin product
 to bring to my Philippines trip last December. 
I almost bought hada labo! but my mum suggested THIS and
 i wasn't too sure about it because

1. I've never heard of it before
2.It's made in Malaysia!
3. Sensitive skin . I tend to have really bad breakouts 
If the product doesn't go well with my skin .



So yeah , ALMOST DIDN'T BUY IT.
BUT because it's organic and
 it wouldnt cause any side effects.
it has oily acne prone skin lines.
 and it's the only one i could find that comes in a travel set. 

Since I've been using a non-organic skincare
 for most of my life now.
Which is harmful to skin because it contains chemical ingredients.
Now it's never too late to change to an Organic Skin Care Product!


The reason i choose THIS from any other organic skin care
 is because its freaking affordable for an organic product!  
It's less than Rm120 for the whole set


which consists of Facial wash , Toner and moisturizer.
and yes I'm using Alpine Willow herd For Oily and Acne prone skin. :) 

There are three types 
- Dry and mature skin
- Normal and combination Skin 
- Oily and acne prone skin

The official website of Esmeria Organic's :

You can write to them to obtain a free sample! :) 
I got mine last march ! :)
after trying them already. :P 
..............................







1 comment:

  1. Good sharing at here, today, there is a wide range of personal care products under Esmeria Organics, it’s consisting of hair and scalp care, skincare and body care for different skin types. For detail review visit:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/esmeria-organic-a-homegrown-organic-skincare/

    ReplyDelete