Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What Is Good In Labuan : Pulau Labuan Coffee House




Not taken by me

This is where i usually go for Dinner . 
and this is so far my favorite restaurant
in Labuan . :) 




The Little Bar Section .



I had my favorite Sizzling Noodle .
This is what i usually order . is either this or meehoon with ham.
I was surprise at the amount of noodles they gave me ! it used to be less than that .



Fried Kuey Teow






                             

GOLDEN BROWN WAFFLE! DEEP FRIED ICE CREAM ! :o 
Haven't try it yet! i will soon ! 


What i love about restaurants in Labuan is, 
we dont have to pay govt tax!
 and some restaurants doesn't have service charges too!

...........

Sorry about the picture quality. 
I was using my hp camera. 
and my hp camera doesn't go well under dim lights.



Ranking :

4/5 


Website:


Address

U 0129 – U 0130, Jalan Muhibbah

87000 
Labuan, Malaysia 



Telephone

087-416288 

No comments:

Post a Comment